This expandable travel trailer also has one electric slide out featuring either theater seating or a hide-a-bed sofa and a large dinette. This expandable travel trailer has both residential Queen 60 x 80 beds in the front and the rear of the coach. The slide out on this unit creates so much interior space to move about the main cabin.
- Hitch Weight
- 548 lb.
- 6,548 lb.
- 5,047 lb.
- 1,501 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 22' 10"
- Exterior Height
- 10' 11"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 54 gal.
- Gray Water
- 30 gal.
- Black Water
- 30 gal.
- Awning Size
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Laminated White Fiberglass Sidewalls
- Easy To Reach Lockable Bed Latch System
- Solid Entry, Strut Assist Fold Out Entry Steps (N/A 183, 19, 233S)
- Exterior Battery Disconnect Switch
- Power Awning w/ Adjustable Rain Dump & LED Lighting
- Tinted Frameless Windows
- Magnetic Compartment Door Catches
- Cable & Satellite Hookup
- Teton All In One Wi-Fi Booster/LTE Prep & Antenna
- Roof & Side Solar Prep
- Outside Griddle w/ LP Hook Up
- Friction Hinge Entrance Door with Window Shade & ScreenShot Screen Door
- Large, Foldable Grab Handles (All Entrance Doors)
- Outside Shower w/ Hot & Cold Water
- Outside Antifreeze Station
- Black Tank Flush
- 360 Siphon Vent Cap On All Black Tanks
- Power Tongue Jack
- Outside Speakers
- Keyed Alike Locks
- Electronically Controlled Heated Holding Tanks
- 2" Accessory Hitch
- Factory Installed 200W Roof Solar Panel with 1,000W Inverter
- Newport Ash Cabinetry
- Screwed & Glued, Solid Wood Cabinet Doors & Drawers With Hidden Hinges, Metal Drawer Glides & Residential Hardware
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Interior 12V USB Outlet
- Monitor Panel Switch Station with OneControl App
- 55 AMP Converter with Charger
- Ceiling LED 12V Interior Lighting
- Quick Recovery Water Heater w/ Interior Gas/Electric Switches
- Bunk Fan/Light Combo w/ Each Bed
- Two Maxxair Ventilation Fans & Covers
- Heated Mattress
- 35K BTU Ducted Furnace
- 15,000 BTU Ducted Air Conditioner
- Night Roller Shades
- Marine Grade Carpet in slides
- Aluminum Cage Dinette & Bed Base
- 6 Sided Aluminum Framed (Side Walls, End Wall, Front, Floor & Roof)
- 5/8" Plywood Tongue & Groove Subfloor
- Insulation Factors R-7 Side Wall, R-12 Floor & R-14 Ceiling
- Radiant Foil Insulated Underbelly & Slide Out Floors
- Enclosed Underbelly
- Radius Roof w/ Interior Vaulted Ceilings
- Vinyl/Rubber Composite Roofing Membrane
- Vacuum Laminated One Piece Roof & Walls
- Interior & Exterior Azdel Sidewall Construction
- Square Bunk Ends w/ Permanently Attached Tents
- Aircraft Grade Cable Supports For Bed Ends
- Rear Observation Camera Prep w/ Molded Mounting Plate
- Easy Lube Axles & Nev-R Adjust Brakes
- Torsion Axle, Rubber-Ryde Suspension
- TST Tire Pressure Monitor System w/ Monitor
- Spare Tire w/ Carrier & Cover
- Power Tongue Jack
- Takes 2-5/16" Ball
- Three Burner High Output Gas Range with Flush Mount Glass Top Cover
- 21" Gas Oven
- Under Mount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink w/ Residential Style Faucet
- Microwave Oven
- Water-Pur Filtration System
- Seamless Kitchen Countertops
- 12V Refrigerator
- Showermiser Water Saving System
- Bathroom Skylight
- Water Heater By-Pass Kit
- Foot Flush Toilets
- Maxxair Ventilation Fan & Cover
- Deluxe Tri-Fold Sleeper Sofa (21SS, 235S)
- Slide Toppers
- Theater seat IPO Sofa (21SS, 235S)
- Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Second roof mount solar panel