Weighing in under 3,000 pounds this 19’ travel trailer packs a lot of features in a small space. The rear entry design creates a split bath that allows you to use bath facilities simultaneously. Despite the trailers size nothing is lost in the kitchen which features a flush mount glass cook top, huge sink, ample counter space, and a segment leading 10.3 cu.ft. double door refrigerator.
- Hitch Weight
- 400 lb.
- 3,900 lb.
- 2,884 lb.
- 1,016 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 19' 3"
- Exterior Height
- 10' 6"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 26 gal.
- Gray Water
- 23 gal.
- Black Water
- 23 gal.
- Awning Size
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Wolf Pup Limited Package
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- 14” Premium Wheel Package
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- On Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- Detachable Power Cord
- Entertainment System
- Exterior LED Light Strip at Awning
- External Porch Scare Light
- Flushmount Range with Cover
- Four Stabilizer Jacks
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- LED Interior Lights
- Night Shades
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Power Awning
- Seamless Countertop
- Shower Tub Surround
- Spare Tire
- Stereo with Inside and Outside Speakers
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring
- Upgraded Stainless Range Hood with Light and Fan
- USB charging stations (Beds, Bunks, Table where Applicable)
- Wolf Pup Quick Jack
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, 200W Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- 14” Tires for improved towing in place of 13”
- 26” Wide Door IPO 22” Door
- Aerodynamic Smooth Radius Front Profile
- Safe Ride Roadside Assistance
- Exterior 110V Recept
- High Impact Front metal IPO corregated metal
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Handle
- Monitor Panel for Tanks and Battery Levels
- Outside Storage Door
- Solar Prep and Wiring
- TV Antenna with Hookups
- 55 Amp Converter
- On Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Bathroom Fan
- Fiberglass Entry Door
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Full Length Awning
- High Flo Water Pump
- High Output Cooktop
- High Rise Faucet
- Large High Output Microwave
- Nitrogen Filled Tires
- One Piece, Decked Roof
- Oversized Dinette with Removable Table
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Emergency Exit Windows
- Fire Extinguisher
- GFI Protective Outlet
- LP Gas Detector
- Safety Glass Windows
- Smoke Detector
- Off-Road Tire Package
- 2-Inch Frame Lift
- Diamond Plate Sided on the Bottom of the Exterior Wall
Black Label Package
- Hung Fiberglass Sided Walls
- Frameless Window Package
- Upgraded Solid Surface Countertops
- Upgraded Shower Heads
- Upgraded Reading Lights
- Thermo-Foil Arctic Insulation
- Designer Cushion Fabric
- Hands Free Baggage Door Catch