- Hitch Weight
- 555 lb.
- 4,955 lb.
- 4,024 lb.
- 931 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 22' 11"
- Exterior Height
- 10' 4"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 43 gal.
- Gray Water
- 30 gal.
- Black Water
- 30 gal.
- Awning Size
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Travel Trailer Features & Options
- <strong>Construction Advantages</strong>
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- Full Walk on Roof with SuperFlex Roof Membrane for Longevity w/ 5” Bowed Truss Roof Rafters
- Powder Coated I-Beam Frame w/ Camber for Stiffer Structural Support
- Nitrogen Filled Tires
- 2” Wall Construction, 16” (or less) on Center
- Fiberglass Insulation Throughout
- 13 Ply Cross Micro-Laminated Header Beam Above Slide-Out
- Triple Seal Slide-Out System for Moisture Barrier
- Aerodynamic Front Profile for Easy Towing
- .040 Smooth Aluminum Front Profile for Added Rigidity
- Diamond Plate Rock Guard on Front for Protection
- Color Coded Water Lines
- Seamless Holding Tanks
- <strong>Standard Features</strong>
- Waterproof Portable FM / Bluetooth Speaker System
- Extra Thick Luxury Vinyl Flooring - NO CARPET!
- Largest in Class Opening Panoramic Windows
- Large 36x24 Shower Pan w/ Shower Surround + Waterproof Retractable Shower Door (No Curtain)
- 39/30/30 F/G/B Holding Tanks for Extended Camping
- 26" Entrance Doors w/ Friction Hinge to Shut Slow
- 7-Way Plug and Chain Holder
- 4 - 6 USB Ports, Tablet Compatible, in Bedroom and Bunks
- Large Baggage Doors for Exterior Storage
- Residential High Rise Kitchen Faucet
- Backup Camera Ready (Harness and Wiring Installed)
- 30 Amp Service w/ Auto Detect Converter (Works with Multiple Battery Types)
- 13.5K BTU Roof Mounted Air Conditioner
- 20K BTU Furnace
- Dedicated Cable TV Hookup on Exterior of Coach
- 6 Gal. Gas DSI Water Heater
- 2 Burner Cook Top with Glass Cover
- Mirrored Vanity with Medicine Cabinet (available on most models)
- Omni Directional Digital TV Antenna
- Water Heater By-Pass
- Roof Mounted Solar Inlet on Roof
- Side Mounted Solar Inlet on Camp Side
- <strong>Best-In-Class Package:</strong>
- Enclosed AccessiBelly (w/ Removable Underbelly Panels)
- Large Capacity 11 CU FT Frost-Free Refrigerator (12-Volt)
- Seamless Countertops (No T-Mold)
- Outside Hot/Cold Shower
- Power Awning with Adjustable Legs and LED Light Strip
- Black Tank Flush
- Upgraded Appliance Package
- EZ Entrance - Friction Hinge Entrance Door, Double Step + XL Folding Grab Assist Handle
- WiFi Prep in TV Antenna
- Platinum Package - Fiberglass Exterior Walls
- Extended Power Package: Roof Mounted 200W Solar Panel, 30 Amp Controller, and Battery
- Power Tongue Jack
- Solid Entry Step with Triple Stairs All Supported Directly to the Ground