- Hitch Weight
- 1,051 lb.
- 9,851 lb.
- 5,877 lb.
- 3,974 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 32' 3"
- Exterior Height
- 11' 2"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 54 gal.
- Gray Water
- 40 gal.
- Black Water
- 40 gal.
- Awning Size
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
MAX Series: Toy Haulers and Versatile Cargo Travel Trailers Features & Options
- <strong>Construction Advantages:</strong>
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- 2x3” Floor Structure Construction
- Full Walk on Roof with SuperFlex Roof Membrane for Longevity w/ 5” Bowed Truss Roof Rafters
- Powder Coated I-Beam Frame w/ Camber for Stiffer Structural Support
- Nitrogen Filled Tires
- Garage Chassis w/ Full Height Steel Floor Supports Every 24”
- 2” Wall Construction, 16” (or less) on Center
- Fiberglass Insulation Throughout
- 13 Ply Cross Micro-Laminated Header Beam Above Slide-Outs
- Triple Seal Slide-Out System for Moisture Barrier
- Aerodynamic Front Profile for Easy Towing
- .040 Smooth Aluminum Front Profile for Added Rigidity
- Diamond Plate Rock Guard on Front for Protection
- Color Coded Water Lines
- Seamless Holding Tanks
- (2) 20lb Propane Tanks for Extended Camping
- <strong>Garage Standard Features</strong>
- MAX 84" Interior Height for Toys of All Sizes - Especially Newer Golf Carts and Side by Sides
- MAX Width (Varies by Model) - Specifically Designed to Get You Every Inch of Space for Larger Toys
- MAX Ramp Loading Convenience: Easy open patio kit for full ramp usage when loading toys
- E-Z Ramp Approach Angle (Average 16°)
- 1,500LB Tie Downs for Securing Gear, Strategically Placed Throughout Each Floorplan
- 50% Thicker Floor Structure That Normal Travel Trailers to Accept Heavier Loads
- 2x Chassis Support Throughout Garage Area for Gear
- Carpet Free and Floor Ductwork Free in All Garage and Gear Areas for Easy Cleanup
- Upgraded Full Blackout Window Coverings to Keep Prying Eyes at Bay When Storing Precious Cargo
- Removable Entrance Step to Get Every Last Inch Of Storage
- <strong>Interior Standard Features</strong>
- 4 - 6 Tablet Compatible USB Ports in Bedroom, Bunks, Living Areas
- MAX 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner for Cool Comfort - 11% Larger Than Normal - Replaces Standard 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- Fully Independent Air Conditioning Ductwork for Focused Cooling When Needed
- Large Shower Pans for Adults (No Bathtubs)
- 50 Amp Service w/ Auto Detect Converter (Works with Multiple Battery Types)
- 3 - TV Mounting Areas (Varies by Model)
- Water Heater By-Pass
- 20K BTU Furnace Ducted Through Walls and Cabinets, No Floor Ducting
- <strong>Kitchen Standard Features</strong>
- MAX Kitchen Storage - Nearly 50% More Cabinetry Than Others Thanks to Space Saving Appliances and Clever Designs
- 3-in-1 Cooker w/ Convection Oven, Microwave, 3 Burner Gas Cooktop
- Dual Swinging 12V Refrigerator for Easy Access on Either Side ((Varies by Model and Date of Build)
- Residential High Rise Kitchen Faucet and Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Sink Cover/Cutting Board
- Slim Range Vent Hood over Cooktop
- Seamless Countertops with Waterproof Membrane for Longevity
- <strong>Exterior Standard Features</strong>
- MAX Extended Power Package: Roof Mounted 200W Solar Panel, 30 Amp Controller, and Single Battery
- Oversized Entrance Doors - 30” Wide Instead of 26” - 15% Larger Than Normal
- Detachable Power Cord
- Oversized 54/40/40 F/G/B Holding Tanks for Extended Camping
- Dual Group 27 Battery Trays for Extended Camping Power
- Battery Disconnect to Turn Entire Unit Off When Done Camping
- Extra Large Baggage Doors for More Gear Storage
- Backup Camera Ready - Just Plug and Play
- Largest in Class Opening Panoramic Windows
- Exterior Speakers w/ Blue LED Lights
- 7-Way Plug and Chain Holder
- Dedicated Cable TV Hookup on Exterior of Coach
- 6 Gal. Gas DSI Water Heater
- Omni Directional Digital TV Antenna
- Side Mounted Solar Inlet on Camp Side
- <strong>Best-In-Class Package:</strong>
- MAX COLD WEATHER Package:  12V Heated Tank Pads on all Holding Tanks (Fresh, Grey, and Black) w/ AutoStart below 48°F + Fully Enclosed Underbelly Using Industry Leading AccessiBelly Panels + Thermofoil Insulative Lining for Heat Capture and Deflection
- AccessiBelly Enclosed Underbelly Panels for Added Protection from Cold and Elements
- Patio Kit for Ramp Door with 1,500lb Capacity as a Patio
- Magnetic Screen Door for Patio Entrance
- Large Capacity 11 CU FT Frost-Free Refrigerator (12-Volt)
- Seamless Countertops (No T-Mold)
- Power Awning with Adjustable Legs and LED Light Strip
- Black Tank Flush for Easy Cleanup After Camping
- EZ Entrance - Friction Hinge Entrance Door, Triple Step + XL Folding Grab Assist Handle
- Slide Topper Prepared for Easy Install (Select Models Only)
- 30” Built-In Electric Fireplace and 5,000BTU Heater (Select Models Only)
- 15 Gallon Stow N Go Storage Containers Under Sofas (Varies By Model)
- Solid Entry Step with Triple Stairs All Supported Directly to the Ground
- <strong>Camp Comfort Package</strong>
- Power Tongue Jack for Faster Setup
- LCI Quick Drop Stabilizer Jacks for More Solid Camping Experience (Varies by Model and Date of Build)
- Outside Hot/Cold Shower
- Outside Spray Port w/ Extension Hose and Sprayer for Cleaning Gear
- Slim Range Vent Hood over Cooktop
- Residue Resistant Linoleum (Added Durability Against Oil, Grease, Gas)
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Power Vent Fans to Exhaust Heat, Smells, and Humidity
- LED Interior Lighting for Low Power Draw and Brighter Camping
- LP Quick Connect on Exterior of Unit - Perfect for Griddles, Grills, and More
- Platinum Package - Fiberglass Exterior with Upgraded Graphics Package,  Chrome Wheel Caps and Lug Nuts
- Stow N Load Seating and Sleeping System for MAX Sleeping Capacity in Garage (Select Models Only)